Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank God It's Friday

I have always considered Friday to be a holiday, because I spend half my life in Qatar where it is the weekend. But here, in India, it is a week day. Now, thanks to Ayodhya verdict, I'm getting Friday off after so long :) :) Oh btw, the Ayodhya verdict is out. I have no clue about it so I'm not gonna blabber shit.

I woke up early today and cooked breakfast. I made myself a lovely omelette with toast and coffee. Yummy!

What you need:
Chicken sausages - Sliced
Eggs - 2
Milk
Oil
Salt, Oregano, Chilli flakes, Black pepper
Bread

What you gotta do:
1) Slice the sausages and fry them in oil until they are done.
2) Beat the eggs, salt, oregano, chilli flakes and a little bit of black pepper to your taste. Add milk too to make it fluffy.
3) Pour the above mixture onto a hot pan and put the sausages on top.
4) Wait till its cooked. Toast the bread if required.

And there... YUMMYYY  =] =]

1 comment: