Now, the rule of wearing sequined clothes is that they have so much of sparkle in them, that you really don't need any other accessories. Try and wear just one piece per outfit, like a sequined skirt with a solid colour top, a sequined dress with black heels and clutch or a sequined top with a blazer and jeans. If you think a sequined top or dress is too over the top for you, you could always try a head band or heels with sequin details. My personal favourite are the metallic ones especially bronze. I think they look SUPER HOT. I own a pair of black sequined heels which Mez gifted me for my 20th Birthday. I lowe them more than myself!
DO NOT wear all your sequined stuff at one go. You don't wanna end up looking like a disco ball and blind the people around you!
Ok, I was feeling lil weird about publishing this post, because I don't have much idea about fashion and I din't do much research on this subject. But I did collect a lot of pictures :) Feel free to correct me if the above post is crap!


No comments:
Post a Comment