Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Movie Review - Anjaana Anjaani

Lately, I've been dying to watch Anjaana Anjaani. I loved their promos, songs and I love Ranbir Kapoor. Who doesn't? He's so cute! Most of my  friends who watched it said that the movie was bad and its pointless going to the theatre to watch it. So, I downloaded it last night. Yay! I love chick flicks and rom-coms particularly the ones which start with a once upon a time there was a handsome prince and a beautiful princess, blah blah blah, fell in love, blah blah blah and they lived happily ever after! Aww :) :) I hate horror, thriller or real life inspired movies.

So, coming back to Anjaana Anjaani, the movie sucks ass. I watched first hour of that horrible movie, till they decide to go to Vegas and then I slept off. So this review is of that 1 hour. Rest half, Google and read it. The movie goes like, 2 losers - Ranbir Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra try to suicide so many times, but they fail. Hence they decide to live for 20 days more, do all the fun stuff they always wanted to do in life and then try to jump off some stupid bridge again and kill themselves. Some parts of the movie were ok. Just OKAY! Zayed Khan - why is he still acting? The only thing I liked is Priyanka Chopra's name - Kiara. How I wish my name was Kiara :) :)

If you liked Anjaana Anjaani, then I'm sure you will like Tarzan and Ram Gopal Varma ki Aag!

Next on list : Dabangg!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Dabangg is the best movie ever! EVER! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you saw the better parts of the movie and fell asleep :) :P

    ReplyDelete