I used to have nice straight hair when I was in school and then I don't know what happened. It just went curly, dry, rough and frizzy. Since then, I have tried almost every shampoo and conditioner in the market. Almost 2years back,I straightened my hair. It still wasn't completely straight. I guess, the chemicals dint have any effect on my rough and tough hair. But I feel my hair has become subtle after I got it straightened. I have tried all possible shampoo's - L'oreal, Herbal Essence, Sunsilk, Wella and so on. I hated all of them. Nothing worked on my hair. I use Pantene now, which kinda works for me.
My hair regimen:
-I wash my hair every alternate days. I shampoo and then massage my scalp for about 2minutes.
-I then apply conditioner, put shower cap and keep it on for about 10-15mins. This makes my hair soft and nice.
-After my hair dries out, I tie my hair in a bun so that all the strands get straight and manageable.
-For the fringes, I pull them back and pin it, so that it dries straight.
I don't like leave-in conditioners because I feel my hair looks good only for sometime after I apply them, but later it get backs to normal. I'm going for a hair spa this weekend. Hopefully, my hair will get better. And this is how I look after my bath.
OK, I'm ugly!
No comments:
Post a Comment