Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aviators and Wayfarers

Every month, I have a new "I want" list. This month Ray ban Wayfarers and Aviators tops it. I've been wanting to have a pair of Aviators ever since Sneha & Carol got theirs. I rarely wear shades. My eye doctor told me to wear shades every day because I had a sty once upon a time & Bangalore is so polluted that you have to cover your nose and eyes while travelling. Now, I want a pair of Wayfarers too. I like the square frame and it gives you this hot & serious look. Not that I'll ever wear it. But I just wana have it. Yes, I like buying stuff which I'll never ever use.

Now, I can't buy a pair of sunglasses for 7000rs. That's when I found out where to get both the glasses for less than 500rs. Yes, you get fakes (by fake, I mean an EXACT replica or so) in Bangalore. They have the proper Ray ban sign and Ray ban written on it. On the streets of Brigade, you will find atleast 4-5 vendors selling all types and sizes of Aviators and Wayfarers. Wayfarers, you get in black, red, pink, green and even yellow (Yes, Dhruthy!!) Each of them cost like 300rs. But if you are good at bargaining you can get it for less than 100rs. Depends on your skills!

My favourites are the black and red Wayfarers. I think they look super cool and Aviators are so hot. They look good on everyone. Even me! =] =] =]



No comments:

Post a Comment