Cafe Noir is located in UB City, Vittal Mallya road. Its an open place right next to City bar.I had been there last week and I had THE-MOST amazing Hot chocolate - Choco Parisienne from there. I also ordered for Chocolate Mille Feuille which is a layered puff pastry. And Mez had Creme Brulee, a custard dessert which was just marvellous. I usually don't like custard. But this one was to die for.
I went there again yesterday. I had ordered for a 3 Chocolate Ganache cake. Its got 3 layers of dark chocolate, white chocolate and milk chocolate. And oh boy, I could kill anyone for this piece of cake. It was the yummiest cake I had ever tasted & I even brought some back home. ;)
There's nothing better than amazing chocolate, good friends, great weather and a lovely place like Cafe Noir to be at.
 |
| 3 layer Chocolate Ganache |
 |
| Mille Feuille |
 |
| Creme Brulee |
ooh we gotta go here wen i come :D
ReplyDeleteI want! Take me there! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!! Come down to Blor, I'll treat both of u with the yummiest pastries!
ReplyDelete