I download new songs EVERY weekend & I keep listening to them day and night. Last night I even danced to these songs. Lot of crap happening these days but blah, shit happens right? Sometimes all you need to do is close your eyes and turn up the music. I love what music does to you.
- Break Your Heart [Ft. Ludacris] - Taio Cruz ft Ludacris
- Club Can't Handle Me [Ft. David Guetta] - Flo Rida
- We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool
- DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again [Ft. Pitbull] - Usher
- Zor Ka Jhatka - Action Replayy
- Anjaana Anjaani Ki Kahani - Anjaana Anjaani
- Cry Cry - Jhoota Hi Sahi
- Dynamite - Taio Cruz
- Toyfriend [Ft Wynter Gordon] - David Guetta
- Love In This Club - Usher
- Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
- Love The Way You Lie [Ft. Rihanna] - Eminem
Peace, love, music! \m/

I thnk this can be the best playlist :) all these songs r damn gud :)
ReplyDelete