I've been writing quite a few posts about what I like. So I've decided to write a small post on what I hate. Exciting! So here's ma list:
1. Burping loud. I HATE people who burp loud. Its OK if its not on purpose. But it really gets on my nerves, when I'm having food and some one else on the same table burps. Its so eww. Once during my driving lessons, my driving instructor Oblesh (funny name,eh?) burped on my face when was I was looking back and taking a reverse. YUCK. It had this weird masala dosa smell. Puke Puke!!!
2. Bad body odour. How difficult is it to take a bath everyday? OK if not bath, just put some deodorant or perfume.
3. Eating habits. I can't stand people who chew gum like cows. Not just gum. Other food items too. And the noise that accompanies it. Argh! Even when you are eating chips, you don't have to let the whole planet know your eating. KkrrrRRiiSSSpppPPPP! Chew slowly.
4. Attitude of some salesmen/women. I hate it when you enter a store and the salesman looks at you as if your an alien from Pluto who's come to buy human stuff. Once when I went to a boutique in Kerala, I asked the saleslady to show me a salwar suit, shes was like 'Its Rs.3000'. Bitch, I dint ask you the price. Show me the effing suit. I can afford your whole shop! (Umm, ok a part of it)
5. Breaking lines/queues. Dude, are you blind? You are standing behind me. Stand there! Don't try and come in between. I will not let you in.
6. When your writing a paper and the person sitting right next to you, starts shaking his legs and in turn starts shaking the whole bench. ARGHHHH!! Specially when big fat guys sit next to you, its like a mini earthquake!
7. Men peeing on the road. No comments =/
8. OK, that's it. I can't think of more.
hahahaha u actually put oblesh on ur blog!!! :) how can u forget the blr auto drivers???
ReplyDelete