NOTE: I'm not a fashionista!
1. Jeans
A pair of black and blue jeans is a must have.
2. A perfect fitting white/black shirt
A classic white/black shirt is a must have in every girl's closet. It's the most versatile piece, which you can wear over & over again and still look different every single time by just accessorizing it differently. It would go with almost everything from suits to jeans, denim skirts to cargo pants and even shorts.
3. Flats
Flats give your feet a heavenly comfort. They are perfect for the Indian roads which are so uneven and are super comfy and fit for every season. They come in every of colour, size, designs and you can run,jump,skip and fall in love with these.
4. Basic tshirts
These includes plain tees, stripe tees, polo tees and the most famous 'cartoon tees'. Although the cartoon tees are not going to stay for long, the plain ones are a necessity. They can be paired with a stole, shrug, jacket, or a sweater. Basic colours like black, white, grey, blue and few printed ones can be mix and matched with other outfits.
5. Kurthis/Kurthas
THE most comfy-est clothes in the world. They can be worn with jeans, patiala pants, chudi pants and leggings. I like loose fitting kurthas. They are such a life saver during summers. (Sorry about the pic below. Google images could give me only this decent one)
6. Bags
Now, there are about 3 different kinds of bags you need. a) Sling bag to be carried while shopping and travelling b) A back pack for laptop/heavy books c) a tote for every day use. Now I don't really think a clutch is a must have because I have a clutch which I've used just once, in like 2years.
7. Scarf
Scarf/stole is one accessory you can wear on your head, around your neck, around your shoulder or waist or even tie it on your bag. You can even wear this anytime time of the year. Yes summers too. A plain tee + a printed stole = CHIC!
8. Belts
Belts are good for not only the obvious reason - holding your pants but these are now a fashion statement too. They can be used to emphasize your curves, something to break the outfit, to give your plain black dress a punch of colour and look awesomely good. I have just one brown belt which I wear very rarely. But whenever I wear it, I lowe it!
9. Hoodies
Hoodies give u a drugger look and makes you look cool. Yo! Don't we all love our cozy hoodie? Aah, winter...come soon!
This list would never end. There are so many more things that are 'must haves'. Like a pair of black heels, a perfect black dress (but I don't wear dresses, so not in my list), capris, cardigans, tank tops in almost every colour etc etc. Can I add a blazer too? 21years and I haven't used a blazer in my life. But I would love to have a blazer..a boyfriend blazer? "Love to have" list next?? This one would DEFINITELY never ever end!


.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment