The day I got here my mom told me that Lorna (dad's colleague) got me a wallet. I was wondering oh, its must be another pink wallet. The last wallet she got me had all shades of pink. Yikes!!
My mom gave me the box and I was OH MY GOD, LV!!! I loved the wallet. Love love love!
Its from Louis Vuitton Paris. Its a zipper wallet with plenty of room for your cards,coins and money if you have any :P
I've always wanted a LV wallet. My love for LV started few years back. I used to browse through random fashion sites and every celebrity would have a LV bag/clutch/wallet. I wanted one too. I love the monogram collection. Its so pretty. I still remember going to LV store in Bangalore and I asked the salesman how much is it for this particular bag and he was like Rs.96,000. I was like huh?!?!?wtf?? Who the hell has so much money? I know a lot of people do. But just think of it? I would buy a 96,000 bag and travel in a rick/local bus? Haha!
And now I'm in the land of Qatar, where Arab women have LV bags like Lulu hypermarket shopping bags. Damn, these Arabs!
hiii cutie :) didn think of u as a bloggin kinda girl!
ReplyDeletebut iii liiiike :D n i love ur lv wallet. wish i cud c it in person...touch it..flick it... :D
hehe..mwaah!
oh freakin hell!!! u have a LV wallet!!! shit!!! i ammm soo jealous!!! AM all green in the face wid envyy!!! so sexyy!! :)
ReplyDelete