

I had this English teacher in school, forgot her name(was it Betsy?Bency??) I don't know. I don't remember. She used to yawn like a lion. I swear!
Just today morning I was craving for pani puri. I have no idea why. I just came from the land of pani puri. You don't really get pani puri's in Qatar. You do, but its different. Over there, the sweat and dirt from the fellow maker's hand adds a special taste to it. Eating from roadside is so much fun.
I don't really like 'pani' puri. I like it without the pani :) Its called sukha(dry) puri. Its basically the same thing without the water. I get stomach upsets when I have that pani. The first time I had pani puri, OH MY GOD!!!! I think I slept in the loo that night.
So the first time you have pani puri, make sure you have lots of water,lemonade,green tea,soda or whatever that soothes your stomach.
P.S. The pani puri fellow near my hostel once had huge boils on his fingers! YUMMY!! =D
CAROL: oh my god!! lamis!! grose!! boils on his fingers!!! yuckkkyyy!!! hahahah.. this page is hilarious!!! good job!! :)
ReplyDelete